Who are we?
MVO brand is an abbreviation of legal name Small partnership „Matomumas, vystymas ir optimizavimas“ which stands for Management, Visibility and Optimization.
Company name: MB Matomumas, vystymas ir optimizavimas
Company ID: 305107386
VAT number: LT100012320113
Reg. address: Paliuliskiu str. 5, Paliuliskes, LT13100 Vilnius
Point of contact email@example.com
How do we protect data?
We ensure the security of the personal data you provide – we have put in place reliable security measures to ensure that your information is protected from unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We organize the work process and procedure in such a way as to ensure safe management of computer data and / or documents and their archives.
What information do we collect and how do you provide it?
If you contact us by visiting our website, the information we receive from you will be:
- Any other information you will disclose in the inquiry form;
- Your provided Name and Surname;
- Your provided phone number;
- Your provided email address;
- You provide this information by filling out an inquiry form;
- Also we will get your Name and Surname with email address in case you will opt-in to your newsletter.
We will use the personal information we collect to respond to your inquiries, to send you information and newsletters related to our services.
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers (less than 1 kB) that our website asks your browser (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera) to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie remembers your actions and priorities and allows you to browse our website as conveniently as possible. Without cookies, you would not be able to use all the features of our website.
If you will accept marketing related cookies, you will see our ads on 3rd party websites and networks like Facebook.com, Google.com, Google Display Network.
IP address and details of pages visited
When you visit our website, the servers collect the following information: Your IP address, the pages you visit, and what content you have viewed which is used for Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Search Console services. However, the information collected in this way is not used to identify you personally.
Retention period of personal data
We store the personal data you provide for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law, if they provide for a longer retention period.
How and for whom do we use the information we collect?
- to provide and improve services;
- to present and inform about the objects we administer;
- answer queries and questions;
- manage services and evaluate their use;
- optimize your experience using our services;
- ensure your presence on the subscriber list;
- find out about the use and popularity of various areas of our services.
We only collect your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and do not process your personal data in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
Updated on 31st of December, 2021